Home Buying in 16365>Question Details

Kristine Conn, Home Buyer in Warren, PA

Where do I get information on govenment tax forecloseure properties?

Asked by Kristine Conn, Warren, PA Tue Aug 5, 2008

Help the community by answering this question:


If you visit the county website should provide that for you. Or contact their office. Most auctions are held one day out of the month.
http://www.lynn911.com http://www.homes-for-sale-dallas.com
Web Reference: http://www.lynn911.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Aug 5, 2008
Foreclosures are usually listed with a real estate company when they are ready for the market. So check your local Multiple Listing Service (MLS) in Warren, PA that would be http://www.northwestpahomes.com or http://www.realtor.com or check HUD’s website http://www.hud.gov . These types of properties can have issues such as busted pipes, bad roofs and such. Getting an accepted offer on a foreclosure can be trick I highly recommend you work with an agent that is experienced in foreclosures. If I can be of further help call or email me anytime.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 25, 2010
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer