Michele, Home Owner in Chicago, IL

Where do I find public feedback on specific listings in my area? Like a TripAdvisor for the real estate industry. Does this exist?

Asked by Michele, Chicago, IL Fri Feb 3, 2012

Answers

6
Mack,
I would never, ever rip one of your Listings!

Now, YOU, are fair game!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Feb 3, 2012
I think that the best place to find feedback on specific listings would be on a sight like this or more likely on social media.
I have seen most of the Properties on the North Shore over the past 26 years. If there is a particular one you are interested in please let me know. Interesting idea about a central data base but can see legal chaos ensuing.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 24, 2012
Thank you for answering this question.
Can't get enough? Answer more similar questions in 60022
Tip: Share your answer with your friends to show your expertise
Michele
Michele
Other/Just Looking
Glencoe, IL
Yesterday, 22:04 - Home Buying in 60022 - 4 answers

Answer this question
Email Alerts
Send to a friend
Share
Save
Report
Answers (4)
First to answer: Mack McCoy

Recent
Oldest
Highest Rated

Edith Karoline, YourRealtor4Life ! EdithDoesItRight@yahoo.com’s answer
Edith Karoline, YourRealtor4Life ! EdithDoesItRight@yahoo.com
Edith Karoline,...
Broker
60093

Hi Michelle,

wow..... question from me is are you looking to buy a property or are you interested in selling yours.
What do you expect as information from such a not yet existing TripAdvisor site for the real estate industry?????

There is all kinds of information out in the wide wide world of the internet, the question is is that the info you really need ..... whether it is for selling or buying or investing your best chance is to work with a local experienced Realtor, someone you trust, you have great interaction and communication with, and someone who understands your needs and works in your very BEST interest, whatever that may be.....

With all the information you could retrieve here and there, at the end the guidance and expertise of a Realtor/Broker will not only find you the right home, but also guide you with experience through the entire process, holding all the strings in one hand to make sure all goes smoothly up to a successful closing - saving you time and taking any worries out of the equation, so that you can go on with your life.

And the same goes if you are selling your home, so much an experienced Realtor can do for you to make
the entire process a pleasant and successful experience.....

Hope you will find the right Realtor and you will have the very BEST experience .....

Good Luck to you
Edith YourRealtor4Life! and Chicago / Northern Illinois and North Shore Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike!
Edith Always goes the X-tra Mile with a Smile for her clients :)

In order to find out more about how an experienced local Realtor can make the buying or selling
experience a pleasant and successful one and to find out more about the various services feel free to go to
http://www.tinyurl.com/MeetEdithHere

Referrals and new clients are always highly appreciated.....
I am not aware that such a website exists for the real estate industry - at least not in my area of the North Shore of Chicago. If I learn differently, I will reply again.
No, and I'd sue the person who unfairly ripped one of my listings in a heartbeat.

Great letter to the editor in the NYT a few weeks ago, "(regarding) the Econo Lodge in Cave City, Ky. . . . “Tropicanadan” weighed in at Trip Advisor: “The breakfast was adequate but unremarkable.”" Really? At an Econo Lodge? In Kentucky?