Home Buying in Dinuba>Question Details

Jeannette J, Home Buyer in 93618

Where do I find an agent who will help me find a foreclosure, and specialize in first time buyers?

Asked by Jeannette J, 93618 Mon Aug 24, 2009

I'm pre-approved by King Mortgage for 80,000, I need to find an agent that will help me find a home in the selma, parlier, dinuba or close to that area? I qualify for CalHFA . Please help me achieve this goal that I thought I could never do on my own, but I'm so close.

Help the community by answering this question:



Look for a local Realtor ®,being a Century 21, et cetera.
At timeswith CalHFA they work really slow at the process. I suggest a 45 day escrow, just to be on the safe side. And, if you are about two weeks and your agents note that your CalHFA is lagging request an extention for the close of escrow. I had issues with that type of loan and so have other agents I know. Just a heads up.

Well you are on the right track, you are already approved.

Good luck in your Realtor® and house hunting,

Jes Sierra, B.Sc.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Aug 25, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer