Home Buying in Long Beach>Question Details

Lynda, Renter in Pensacola, FL

Where do I find a single family home not an apartment in Long beach,CA for Max $1200?

Asked by Lynda, Pensacola, FL Thu Jan 23, 2014

Hello Lynda,

$1200 per month is an apartment rate, not a single family home rate.

Kawain Payne, Realtor/Notary
Lynda said it best. There are virtually no single family residences in Long Beach listed for $1200 per month. I believe the starting monthly rate would be more around $1500-$1600 and that would be North Long Beach, the West Side and possibly Downtown. Rents are up in Southern California and I dont think that you will be successful in finding a detached house for rent in that price range. Apartments yes, House no.

Best of luck.
Nicole said it best when she referred to it being a tight budget to work with.
Flag Thu Jan 23, 2014
That's a pretty tight budget for a single-family home in Long Beach. I did a quick search, and there is only one place currently available for lease that meets this criteria. Its a small 504 square foot back house (but completely detached).
If you are looking to purchase, and want your payments to be around $1200/month, we can work with that. Have you been pre-approved?

I would be glad to assist you further. Please contact me directly so we can discuss your needs!

Nicole Fedorchek, Realtor
Tarbell, Realtors
Hi Lynda,

I currently have 17 places in Long beach you can stay in at that price. Give me a call or shoot me a quick email address and I will show them to you.

Anthony Revels Jr, Realtor
Nationwide Real Estate Executives
(562) 719-3265 CELL
(562) 423-8134 OFFICE
(714) 947-1437 FAX
BRE# 01937403