Home Buying in 16602>Question Details

Altoona02, Home Buyer in 16602

Where could I get in contact with sellers who would do an article of agreement with SUBSTANTIAL down payment? Thanks. Rich in 16602.

Asked by Altoona02, 16602 Fri Apr 1, 2011

Help the community by answering this question:


Hi Rich in 16602!
You need to call a Realtor that has access to the listings in the mls. The mls has "type of financing" on the descrition page and may state that the seller is willing to consider "owner financing". You need to look at homes in your price range with the features that you are looking for and have your "Buyer Agent" call the 'Sellers Agent" to see if they are willing to do An Article of Agreement with you. I would be glad to help you just give me a call.
Good Luck,
Nancy Frantz with RE/MAX in Altoona
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Apr 1, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer