Home Buying in Manassas>Question Details

jadakalyani, Home Buyer in Manassas, VA

Where can we find new one level homes in Manassas, VA area?

Asked by jadakalyani, Manassas, VA Tue Jul 23, 2013

Add some detail about your question

Answers

8
There are some custom home builders I have worked with who have one level ramblers. Lots available in PWC and Fauquier. Happy to guide you thorough the process. One level homes in the county are few and far between. Juliet Mayers, Realtor Keller WIlliams Manassas 703-232-3917
You may have already heard this, but remodeled homes may offer value and main level living in great neighborhoods. If not contracted with a buyer broker, call for options. All my best. ButchFarrell.com, 703-943-9151 Jobin Realty
One level living in the Manassas area can be a challenge. However after searching the multiple listing service for you I found a few that may interest you.. If you haven't already found a home and are not currently working with an agent feel free to call me.

Jeannie Jarrett
703-309-8062
Please give me a call so I may assist you further. There are some available depending on what location in Manassas you're interested in.

Nancy Baker, Realtor
(571) 292-7170
I've lived in Manassas for over 22 years. I would be happy to answer your questions. Please send me an email at neemajnene@gmail.com. Let's talk. My web site is http://www.NeemaNene.xactsite.com
Classic Builders has new homes for sale off 234 that can be one level. Other one level homes are available depending on what your price point and preferred neighborhood may be.

You can search all available homes on my website and it's updated every 10 mins so you get the most up to date information. Right now there is no active 1 level house in Manassas, but there could be more to the search than just being a one level. For example, Bedroom and bath on the main level, price, commute etc. Give me a call to go over your expectations and I'll be happy to help.

Faiza Alvi - Realtor®
AVERY-HESS REALTORS
703-389-7973 (Direct)
703-580-9995 (Fax)
http://www.house2homeva.com

MILLION DOLLAR CLUB - PWAR 2011

I believe:
Real Estate is about building relationships
& serving clients with honesty, integrity & passion.
There is only one custom builder that I am aware of currently building one level (with basement) homes on 1 acre lots in Manassas. Location is right off R234. Please contact me for details. Thanks
Hi Tilly,

Thanks for your response. We have been to Classic Concept Builders, one of the custom builders in Manassas, VA area. Is this the same builder that you want to introduce me to. I would like to know if you know of any other builder.

Kalyani
Flag Tue Jul 23, 2013