Home Buying in East Point>Question Details

Sashay, Home Buyer in East Point, GA

Where can I look for Fulton co down payment assistance. I have searched every where on line...

Asked by Sashay, East Point, GA Mon May 2, 2011

I am in desprate need of down payment assistance in fulton co, not altanta. I have been pre-approved for the loan but my loan officer told me there are no programs out there for me in fulton co. and with me being in the process I don't know what to do. We are scheduled to close soon. Can anyone help!!!

Answers

4
Sashay,

Check on the Georgia Dream Program and see if you meet the income guidelines.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon May 2, 2011
AmericaHomeKey is the number one provider of Fulton/Georgia down payment assistance loans. Any question you have can quickly and easily answered.
Sashay,

Im baffled. how you are you under contract on a home and pre-approved for a loan and not have your down payment situation determined? why are you in the process if you haven't a down payment? your loan officer is whom you should be seeking advice.
Have you contact Fulton county direct ? If you can't locate assistance can't qualify for loan then resolved those issues save for a downpayment then move forward with a purchase

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Loan Officer, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Ranked Realtors
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com