Maralyne, Both Buyer and Seller in 82520

Where can I locate a good and ethical Buyer's Agent in Lander, WY (82520)?

Asked by Maralyne, 82520 Tue Mar 23, 2010

Looking for an agent to represent my best interests as a buyer for real estate transaction in Lander, Wyoming. Any suggestions?

Answers

5
I'd love to help you. I work as a buyers agent often and favor it! I view myself as a professional and a professional should give you their opinion - so I'm not afraid to tell you if I feel a home is worth an offer not at their listed price. I assist in all aspects of purchasing a home from pointing out material defects while looking at homes, to helping you through inspections, to getting your lender the necessary documents to ease the stress on you. Then, I want to make sure you enjoy the home as you settle in! I don't drop you as my client just because you have closed on your home!
Feel free to contact me at your convenience as I don't adhere to a 9am to 5pm schedule. I can be reached at 307-840-5112 or sarah@windriverrealty.com ; or stop into Wind River Realty in Riverton at 309 N Broadway
I can service the entire Fremont County area and am educated on Lander Values!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Mar 24, 2010
you may search the site below there are agents in all states good luck
. stay away from wyoming mountain properties.broker goffstein is lawsuit central.
My name is Tim Rogers. I am a licensed sales associate for Gannett Realty in Dubois, WY.
I am familiar with the Lander area and would like to help you find
your home or property. As your buyers agent I work for you and give you
honest advice based on my experience. You can read my profile and
reviews on Zillow.com.
Office: 307-455-3523
Since no local answers yet--why not contact a few local realty offices, and interview some agents in person, then choose the one you like best as you will be spending some time together, or contact a few local Trulia contributors directly. Choose your agent with care.