Home Buying in Laguna Niguel>Question Details

Rachel Angel…, Home Buyer in Laguna Beach, CA

Where can I go with 200k home loan?

Asked by Rachel Angeles , Laguna Beach, CA Fri Apr 19, 2013

I already consult to my mortgage consultant I got approve for 200k is there a possibility for me to get in a single family home? HELP we live in south OC,,, should I go forclosure homes?

Answers

9
Hi Rachel, 200k home loan will depend on how much money you have down. Assuming 200k is around the purchase price this will likely be a 1-2 bedroom condo.

Hi Rachel,

Finding a single family in South OC at this price range is very tough with the recent increase of home values over the last year, but don't be discouraged. The best thing to do would be to consult with a real estate professional to determine all of your needs and show you options that are best for you and your family.

Feel free to contact me if you need further assistance.

Brandon Small
949-295-6132 call or text
http://www.SmallNameBigResults.com
Hello Rachel, Unfortunately there are no 200k single family homes available in South Orange County except mobile homes and senior communities. You'll have to go farther north (Tustin, Santa Ana, Westminster, Anaheim etc.). That's what I've been doing for my clients in your situation. If you need any help with your search I'd be more than happy to share my newest info. with you and show you some homes. Whoever you decide to use, good luck to you in your search.

Bryan Brown
Realty One Group
949-291-0285
BryanB@RealtyOneCA.com
Is 200k your loan amount or purchase price? Assuming it's the amount at which you're qualified to purchase, I'm afraid finding a single family home in South Orange County for 200k is not possible. Foreclosure homes are also above your specified price point.

If you are a first time buyer, meaning you have not been on title to a property for at least three years, there may be programs available to help you increase your buying power.

There's the Mortgage Credit Certificate, the Platinum Program and down payment assistance programs. Each program has different criteria that must be met to determine if you qualify and in some cases you have to take a class about homeownership. Further, these programs have limited funds, so it's always good to check availability and reserve funds, if possible.
Hello Rachel,

I'd be happy to assist you with your home search. Please contact me so I can learn more about what you are looking for and so we can get started.

With Warmest Regards,

Birgit O'Hearn, Realtor
email: birgit.homesales@gmail.com
www/birgitohearn.kwrealty.com
Cell: (949)463-7955
DRE# 01886700
http://Www.pacwestforeclosures.com, you can find homes for sale for 200k or call 714-771-3800 for a more detailed information
Scott fredrickso
Pacwest properties
Call me when you get a chance and we can discuss

Dean
949-241-5851
Hi Rachel,

What size of a home/condo are you looking for? That's makes a difference, but typically in OC, you will only be able to get a small condo for that price. Also, what type of loan is this? If its FHA, you are even more limited, as the government is no longer automatically renewing the approved FHA condos, so a lot of locations have expired or are in the process of expiring. If you are a first time home buyer (meaning you have not owned a home for 3 years or less), you should speak with your mortgage loan officer to see if they can qualified you as a first time buyer, which may give you a little more money to play with.

Check out my website (http://www.thedarlingrealtors.com/) where you can search the active listings of all home sales and rentals in OC. Give me a call at 949-444-BUY4 or e-mail me at gwenevere@thedarlingrealtors.com to start your home search! :)

Gwenevere Darling
Franklin Realty
DRE 01918094
(949) 444-BUY4 (444-2894)
Is this a FHA or conventional loan? This will make a difference in where you can purchase, In south orange county $200,000 will only get you a condo. If you would like to learn more, drop mr an email at estatepricing@yahoo.com

Lori Hanson
OC Homes Realty
DRE 01405146