Home Buying in Little River>Question Details

Stefan, Home Buyer in Varner

Where can I get a general/standard blank sales contract so that I can review it? Thanks

Asked by Stefan, Varner Tue May 15, 2012

Answers

3
Contact a local real estate buyer buyer. They will take your side in the transaction. There is usually no additional cost to have a buyer broker represent you in your real estate transaction. They will be paid by the commission built into the property which is shared by the listing agent with all other cooperating agents including buyer brokers. I povide an initial consultation with my buyers in which I give them the contract and disclosures and we reveiw them together. They have the contract to read prior even finding a home to make an offer. There is important information on my homepage for all potential real estate buyers. Your State laws may very, but the issues are all the same. Learn more at about Howe...to buy real estate at http://www.floridabuyerbroker.com Beverly Howe, ABR, GRI, TRC, CIPS broker@floridabuyerbroker.com 1-800-283-7393
You can go on Docstoc.com and get what you need there. Its always better to use your states forms though.
You can always find a sales contract online, but make sure it is legal in your state. Agents have the latest and up to date forms that will protect you.