Home Buying in 68048>Question Details

nobelstephan, Home Owner in Plattsmouth, NE

Where can I get a equity loan or line on my rental property that I do not occupy?

Asked by nobelstephan, Plattsmouth, NE Thu Oct 4, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


Andrew Wilkinson’s answer
Hi Stephan,

Do you have a specific property in mind, or is this a more general question? If you do have a more specific property in mind, we might be better able to find you an answer to your question.


Community Manager
Trulia Voices
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Oct 9, 2012
It is a single family home that I own and I am renting it out now, so it is specific.
Flag Wed Oct 10, 2012
Hello Nobel, Did you start with your current lender, if you have a loan on the property. If not did you try Cass County Bank or Murray State Bank? Sometimes locals have broader opportunities.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Jan 17, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer