Home Buying in Fullerton>Question Details

Dan, Home Buyer in Fullerton, CA

Where can I get a copy of the Public (or not) disclosures for Amerige Heights? Thanks.

Asked by Dan, Fullerton, CA Tue Nov 30, 2010

Help the community by answering this question:


Dan -

If you are looking for Hazard and Environmental Disclosures, they should be provided by the Seller while in escrow. However, if you want to know before making an offer, I suggest you contact GeoAssurance at 888-806-1088 and it will cost about $115 for Environmental, Natural Hazard and Tax.

I was one of the 1st 12 owners in 2002 at Talmedge and was the first to sell in 2003.

Best of luck,

Thom Colby
Broker / Owner & Certified HAFA Specialist
Thom Colby Properties
Newport Beach, CA
Moving Lives Forward (TM)
We NEVER DOUBLE-END Transactions in our Brokerage. There is NO benefit to the Seller or Buyer and only benefits the Agent. Also, NEVER use your RE Agent / Broker as your Lender or vice versa. Also, be careful when using Real Estate Broker-owned Escrow and Title Companies - they can be loads of trouble.
888-391-5245 Direct Cell
DRE# 01398570
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Dec 1, 2010
Agree with the others. Any local agent your working with (or their escrow company) can probably get you a copy from a past sale, though some may not feel right doing so as somebody else paid for that info. Still, Im sure most past buyers would be ok sharing their copy if asked. Jmo
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Nov 30, 2010
If you are looking for the Natural Hazard disclosures, anything from tax info, fire, flood, earthquake info, these are purchased throw escrow and can cost a couple of hundred dollars. I have these types of disclosures from other recent sales, as I live and have an office in the area and my children go to Fisler Elementary. If you are looking for the additional tax assessment for Amerige Heights, contact me and maybe I can assist you with specific information. 714-883-3678.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Nov 30, 2010
Hi Dan,

Typically you will not get the Assocations (Amerige Heights) disclosures until your in escrow as there is a fee for them. What are you specifically looking for? Do you have an agent your working with already? 949.874.0432 to contact me directly.. IngridSki2@yahoo.com Ingrid Ski Realtor Talk to you soon..
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Nov 30, 2010
The answer is not the HOA. I got nowhere with the Action Property Management company. Thanks.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Nov 30, 2010
I just closed a sale in Amerige. Action Property Management contact info:
2603 Main St, Sutie 500
Irvine, CA 92614
949-450-0202 , 800-400-2284.

They may charge for the information
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Nov 30, 2010
Action Property Management is the company that handles Amerige Heights HOA. They are located in Irvine, CA.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Nov 30, 2010
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer