Home Buying in Pinnacle>Question Details

Anna Smith, Home Buyer in Pinnacle, NC

Where can I get a Bad Credit Loan to Purchase the house I am now living in from my boyfriend?

Asked by Anna Smith, Pinnacle, NC Thu Mar 26, 2009

The house in question was purchased in 2001and was in my boyfriends name, we moved to GA because his
job took him there. I moved back into the house in Oct of 2007 when he was working in VA. We have now
split up and I told him I was not moving anymore I love this house and where I am and I want this house. He
said that is fine, see what you can do to get the money and it is yours. This is why I want the loan, so I can pay off all my bills and buy the house and have only one monthly payment instead of 6 or 7 payments. This
will also get my credit back in good standing, I hope someone can help me and ASAP!!!!

Answers

5
You can only get as much as the house is worth, What is the house worth?

Pull your credit @ http://www.annualcreditreport.com we need to know what the middle of all three credit scores is.This is free once a year.

If you have $45,000 in debt it would be hard to get you a loan, that depends on what type of debt you have.

From what you have given it would be tough to get a loan, I am sure Marty or someone will come on here and say they can get you a loan but I am not one of those ones that takes all loans submits them and hopes something sticks.

Since I have limited lenders in you area at the moment I would recomend using someone else, in that case you could fill out the app then, I will shop around for you for a mortgage broker. I never collect referal fees, so you will get someone I feel would work for your best interest.

@ http://www.floridadreamloans.com/Home just click on loan application.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Mar 27, 2009
Bump, Let's see if anyone gas any ideas............................................
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Mar 27, 2009
Anna, Some of the things you are going to be asked so those who respond can provide the best answers are..

Do you know your credit score?
Are you employed/how long
Income.....
Amount needed...

If you could provide some general info about those things you might get a more helpful response..
Answers to ignore....Call me..Email me..My company provides...
Good luck, Dunes
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Mar 26, 2009
The reason the loan app is so important is because there is a lot more to getting a loan than just income, down payment and interest rate. The loan app has most of the criteria that needs to be analyzed. If it is filled out with as much information as possible and as accuratly as possible the broker can predict whether or not you can get a loan with good certainty.
I am responding to the answer I received to my above question. I received a response from Dunes
yesterday 3/26/2009. I am adding some things to the above question here, in hopes that I can get
a better response to the question. In Dunes answer to my question he told me that I would be
asked the following and I am just answering the questions he ask to get a better response to
the above question. Below are the questions he put in his response to me and my answers to
the questions are also with the questions:

Do you know your Credit Score?
I do not know my Credit Score, I believe it is somewhere between 500 to 700, I am not sure.

Are you employed/how long? I am retired and I draw a monthly Pension I have been drawing
this since Sept of 1996.

Income: $1,770.00 monthly I receive this income on the last day of every month

Amount Needed: I would like to get $110,000.00, the reason I want this much is because I want to
pay off all my debts with this plus give him the amount he wants for the house, which is $65,000.00.
If I can get the above amount this would pay off all my bills plus give him the above amount for the
place here. By me getting that amount and paying off everything I owe and paying for this place I would
only have one monthly payment and this would help get my credit back in good standing again.

I hope the above information will help to get a good response to the question so I can get this started
and give him the money for the house here. I sure hope someone can help me to get this going ASAP!!