Home Buying in Simi Valley>Question Details

Ekruse5, Home Buyer in Simi Valley, CA

Where can I find unfinished homes for sale in Simi Valley, CA?

Asked by Ekruse5, Simi Valley, CA Tue Jul 20, 2010

Answers

5
I found a really really nice unfinished home available for sale. This home is not in California but in Arizona. One of the best deals i have ever seen on a unfinished custom home. Says the home is located in Eloy Arizona. Did a little research and Eloy is right in between Phoenix and Tucson. Eloy is where they were going to build that Theme Park. Here is the listing. http://www.weichert.com/46739718/
Hello Ekruse and all,

Please keep in mind that if there is an unfinished home, or an REO that is damaged to the point a conventional lender won't lend is available for a 203k Streamline loan in which you receive a purchase money loan to buy the home and receive up to $35k in cosmetic repair money -all in one loan. The 203k Standard loan is available as well for more in depth repairs ie..room or garage addition, or even a full tear down of the property. You'll be competing with cash investors out there, but there are quite a few properties with low curb appeal, or just need alot of TLC where the 203k's can help.
I am have a total fixer with a beautiful lot in a nice area of thousand oaks comming up real soon. Not only is unfinished, but you can do lots with it from the get go. Call me direct (805) 279-6557 Mario- C21 Hilltop
Hello Ekruse5,
I am not quite sure what your intention is in purchasing an unfinished home. Are you looking for something like the all-cash opportunity at 335 East Wilbur? You see, unless there's an REO or trustee sale inferior product tossed into the marketplace for contractors and investors to drool over, there generally is not much demand for unfinished homes --- nor is there financing. Ted and Bonnie have their finger on the pulse of the MLS and local inventory. Once this type of property enters the market, it will typically ge absorbed within a week or two, as there is a substantial profit motive for that investment team fortunate enough to acquire the home.
From time to time there may be some unfinished REO or foreclosure properties available for sale. You would have to purchase them with cash due to the condition. Feel free to let me know more information about what you're looking for so that I may assist you on your search.

Sara Mehrpouyan
Rodeo Realty
Dre#01712757
818-903-2040
smehr818@gmail.com
Foreclosure & Short Sale Specialist