chrisgold222, Home Buyer in Highlands Ranch, CO

Where can I find quality Colorado ranches?

Asked by chrisgold222, Highlands Ranch, CO Thu Dec 13, 2012

Answers

6
Joe Hildebrand’s answer
If you are referring to a ranch with acreage I always recommend speaking to an agent with experience in ranch and land in person as this type of purchase can be much more complex and intricate. Feel free to contact me (HASSLE FREE) directly should you have any questions.
Chris:

We work in all areas of Denver and surrounding suburbs. I am guessing by your question that you are referring to ranch style floorplans and not ranches as in acreage properties. We can help for either. The ranch style floorplans could be almost anywhere determined on age of construction, budget and proximity to downtown or other focal points such as work, school system you are interested in etc. We can help narrow that field depending on your areas of interest.

Our search on our site can narrow by ranch style home, but since the Realtor that input the listing and is the listing agent would have had to enter it the right way. There is no way to know if we are getting all the listiings that are out there and that would be with any property shown on any website so I would recommend not trying to limit that aspect since your results would not be accurate and not represent some homes you may really like and not want to miss.

If you would like to visit, I would be happy to share information about the areas that you may want to focus on additionally and then when you surf my website you may be a little more geographically savvy. Or you can just surf the site and call me when you are ready. My website is found at http://www.searchforhomesincolorado.com and you can register without worry of spam or anything as I am the only one you communicate with there.

If newer homes in the 3-600 K budget is your focus, I would probably work on southern areas of Denver like Highlands Ranch, Parker, Castle Rock (the Meadows in Castle Rock is a subdivision you may like of Castle Rock), Castle Pines, Littleton as a beginning focus.

If you are looking for $800-1 Milion level homes, I may encourage you to view homes in Highlands Ranch, Castle Pines Village (a subdivision of Castle Rock) Castle Pines North, Parker etc. and you may be able to get homes you like with acreage and more privacy as well.

Let me know what I can do to help you. I hope you have a great day. You are welcome to call me on my cell phone if you like at 720-273-3514. Thank you.

Frank Nuebel
Denver Area Real Estate Agent
Chris Quality can be found anywhere. You should look at my website to see what is available in this area. http://www.JohnGJohnston.com and click on SEARCH WLS or RGAR MLS.
As an Exclusive Buyer's Agent I would be happy to help you in your search.
Questions are good and enjoy the day!
John
What are your requirements for a ranch? Distance to Denver? Lot size? Price? Home size? Age of the home? I am an agent in the foothills area and would be happy to send you some listings for the Evergreen, Conifer, Pine, and Bailey areas.
Chrisgold222,

I assume you are thinking about homes with acreage for cattle or horses and not ranch style homes. The can be found in the Northern suburbs such as Adams County, Certain areas of Lakewood and some of the Southern ares such as Parker, Castle Rock, etc. Ryan's post below should be very helpful for you Best of success with your search.

Robert McGuire
Chris,

A great place that I found that has quality Colorado ranches is http://www.eagleland.com you might want to check them out. They have tons of listings for all sorts of ranches. I actually purchased a ranch from them a few years ago and it has been a great investment.