Mitziecotton, Home Buyer in Memphis, TN

Where can I find listings for dupleses for sale?

Asked by Mitziecotton, Memphis, TN Tue Apr 2, 2013

Answers

3
Joe Spake’s answer
Most of the duplexes in Memphis are in older sections of town, like Midtown and North and South Memphis. Are you considering occupying one unit and renting the other, or are you interested as an investor? Most owner-occupied duplexes are a really good housing deal, as the rental side pays much of the mortgage note, while the owner builds equity and experiences low personal housing costs.
If I could help you locate and purchase duplexes in the Memphis area, please contact me.
Hi Mitzie,

The answer is real simple. Contact a licensed Real Estate Agent/Broker, sign a Representation Agreement with them, and they can send you information on any duplex or other property listed for sale in our area. That's the business they're in, they do it for a living and are professionals at it. Get the help you need, get an Agent.

Michael
I WOULD BE GLAD TO SEND YOU DUPLEXES THAT ARE AVAILABLE. DO YOU HAVE A CERTAIN AREA THAT YOU ARE INTERESTED IN. I WOULD NEED YOU TO CALL ME. NEAL MASTERS 901-634-7476. there IS A SECTION IN MLS THAT IS ACCESSABLE TO REAL ESTATE AGENTS THAT HAS JUST DUPLEXES AND MULTI-PLEX.
NEALMASTERS1@AOL.COM