Home Buying in Bowling Green>Question Details

Horse Lover, Home Buyer in Bowling Green, KY

Where can I find farm property for sale (rent to own/land contract) with a house and approx. 15-20 acres

Asked by Horse Lover, Bowling Green, KY Wed May 27, 2009

suitable for horses?

Answers

4
I have an agent in my office who owns a small horse farm in Simpsonville , Ky. who may be willing to lease.
Feel free to contact me, I'll email you the details, etc. c21abbot@insightbb.com
Horse Lover, have you thought about Shelby County, right outside Louisville? Contact Coldwell Banker McMahan and we'll help you find farm property for your horses anywhere in Kentucky.
Are you just looking in the Bowling Green area or would other places work in western Kentucky? Many sellers aren't willing to do rent to own/land contracts/owner financing.
That can be mainly found out in the county. Unfortunatly most sellers are no longer doing Rent to Own / Land Contracts any longer. I will be more than happy to send you property information.