Home Buying in Sedalia>Question Details

Shilo Webb, Both Buyer and Seller in Sedalia, MO

Where can I find an investor to buy a certain home and let us rent to own it for a year?

Asked by Shilo Webb, Sedalia, MO Mon Nov 26, 2012

110,000 asking price 3 bedroom mobile home on 10 acres.

Answers

5
You should work with a Realtor who handles investor clients. That would be your best source for potential investors.
Web Reference: http://www.archershomes.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Dec 18, 2012
He is a client of mine. When would you be able to get together to go over some details?
I am interested in a home... I have good credit but I'm a new counselor and my income is not as consistent as the bank would like and my husband was going to be a do borrower but he's military so that was an issue, and although he makes great money, his credit score is 560 :-(, who is the investor in Sedalia?
There is one investor in Sedalia who does this but, he has to be able to get a deal on the property, it has to be something that he likes in case he gets it back due to non performance, he will charge a premium and you have to have a down payment.

In general mobile homes are hard to finance because they depreciate over time instead of appreciating like stick built homes do. If you finance through a local bank you would have to have a minimum of 20% down if you have great credit up to 50% down if your credit is not so good. There are no goverment loans available at this point in time that I know about anyway.
I would love for an agent to reply to this!