Home Buying in Pittsburgh>Question Details

robinpdx87, Home Buyer in Pittsburgh, PA

Where can I find an expert "real estate consultant" who can explain which neighborhoods are projected to increase/decrease in value, etc?

Asked by robinpdx87, Pittsburgh, PA Sun Mar 17, 2013

Answers

5
To answer your question. Here, your friends, various real estate sites. But any and all of these will be knowledgeable in one area and lost in another. You should identify the area and i can direct you to an agent in that area or if it is one of mine, help you myself. Great question even if too broad.
Benny Smith 412-498-7868.
Robin, that sort of analysis is expensive. Are you looking to buy a house to live in or develop a significant parcel of real estate?
I have been a City of Pittsburgh resident most of my life and was a police officer for the City for ten years. I have taken classes given by the URA and City of Pittsburgh living. Well rehearsed in the neighborhoods.
There are many resources available, it really depends on what specifically you are looking for and in what areas. A good real-estate professional does not claim to know everything but knows how to find out and what questions to ask.
I would start your search on here or Zillow to find a good agent that will fit your needs. Good luck with your search!