Home Buying in Tinley Park>Question Details

Timothy Wolf, Home Buyer in Bolingbrook, IL

Where can I find a realtor/lender familiar with the IHDA Grant and other Benefits available to Veterans and first time home buyers?

Asked by Timothy Wolf, Bolingbrook, IL Mon Sep 16, 2013

I'm looking to purchase soon, just need someone to help me get there.

Answers

6
Hello Timothy,
I specialize in working the IHDA Grants and would be happy to answer questions that you might have about benefits that are available to you. Please feel free to give me a call at 312-738-6294. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Cecelia Marlow
The Federal Savings Bank
Vice President
312-738-6294
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Sep 16, 2013
There is a lot of them out there.

A good lender is Tony Lupescu 708-351-6416.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Sep 16, 2013
Timothy,

I have helped multiple veterans and first time buyers purchase their new homes using the VA program and a variety of down payment assistance programs.

Give me a call any time at 708.315.2490 and we can go over all the options available to you.

Brian T. Nevins
Peoples Home Equity
Mortgage Banker
NMLS#446020
708.315.2490
Timothy,

As several have stated already, there are many lenders who participate in the IHDA program. I too would be happy to refer you to an experienced IHDA lender. I've helped buyers with them and I've also sold properties I've had ownership in to buyers utilizing them, so I have been a part of both sides of a transaction with them. You can find out more information on IHDA's website at IHDA.org.

Your mention of the VA loan is interesting. Any well-experienced mortgage originator ought to be able to consult you regarding the pro's and cons of utilizing the VA loan vs an IHDA loan. Here, I'd actually be quite interested to see which one works out as the better loan for you. I have a tendency to think the VA loan may be the better option for long-term security as there is no mortgage insurance associated with it. Speak to a good lender.

You're welcome to call me for a referral.

Tony Mitidiero
RE/MAX Synergy
Orland Park
708-259-3734
Hi Timothy,

I have worked with numerous buyers who have purchased their first home using IHDA down payment assistance. Please call me at 708/906-8009 and I can explain the process (it's relatively simple!) and point you in the direction of a lender who does IHDA loans.
Hi Tim. I Have Several Lenders That Are Extremely Familiar With The Programs Available TO You. Give me a Call, I'd Be Happy To Put You In Touch With Them

815 370 0469