Home Buying in Miramar>Question Details

KimPerson, Home Buyer in Miramar, FL

Where can I find a real estate agent who has closed HomePath Renovation mortgage loans near Miramar/Pembroke Pines, Florida?

Asked by KimPerson, Miramar, FL Wed Aug 15, 2012

I've done some homework/comparisons between the FHA and HomePath. I would like someone experienced in HomePath Renovation to work with. (I am pre-qual/pre-approved)

Thanks in advanced

Answers

3
We can help you with that, we like to no how much you are prequalified for. contact me we can help.
I have close a few this past year and I'm very familiar with the program. Feel free to contact me at your convenience. Thank you
I can help you find a home in the Miramar and Pines areas and have experience with HomePath. You can call me at 954-441-5366 or email me at George@HomeCounselor.us. Keep in mind that not all properties qualify for HomePath so you are greatly restricting your selection of homes. Contact me so we can discuss it.