Home Buying in New York>Question Details

montaziamyers, Home Buyer in New York, NY

Where can I find a nice beautiful house for at least $5,124.93 a month?

Asked by montaziamyers, New York, NY Wed Jun 5, 2013

If you plan on buying a property in Manhattan, then give me a call and we can start a conversation. If you plan to buy outside of New York, still give me a call!. I have a deep real estate referral base around the country. I've lived in New York, Ohio, Maryland, Connecticut, Boston, Chicago, Montana, and briefly in California. And I've traveled and performed in over 40 states. I can certainly work hard to connect you to a Broker that meets your needs. Whichever state you live in, and whichever Broker you choose, you will need an A+ Mortgage Broker to help. They will check credit, finances, assets, etc., and make sure the buildings you look at are approved for Financing. For instance, you don't want over 20% commercial space in a building, or you will most likely not get financed. An A+ Mortgage Broker will get all this done for you before you even need to know about it. And they will know if/when they can negotiate the rules if you really like a property. If you do want NYC as you home address I have a Mortgage Broker I work with and would trust with my child. She will do all I mentioned and more - for free. It's important to know Mortgage Brokers do not work for the commission of a sold/bought property. It's Illegal. She would answer your questions just as she would for anyone who had the same question. You need a good real estate agent to be your home buying concierge and inform you when you need to bring in the Mortgage Broker, when to bring in the Lawyer, and how to negotiate the best price for you. You want someone who do small tasks like negotiate the attached appliances and chandeliers, and someone who will move the process so the deal gets closed and you get back to life!
Best of Luck. Kevin
There's things we as agents need to know, 1st are you looking to buy cash or mortgage, if your a cash buy then the process is more simple but if your getting a mortgage then you have to talk to a loan officer and see what your approved for. 2, once you know what you are approved for now you must contact a broker and tell he/she what area of new York you want to live in, once the agent has the financial background on your loan then you and the agent can go and talk about what's available in the location you want to live in for the price you can afford.
Depending on the downpayment and your credit history, you could get a nice little studio in Manhattan and probably get in that budget. Though it depends on what neighborhood you want to live.
I would imagine any where...
Where do you want to this house to be? Why the 93 cents?

If I can be of further assistance, please contact me.

Ella J. Chavers
Sales Agent
Douglas Elliman
Please contact me for assistance. My name is Tanuja and I can be reached at 347-882-0353. Thank you and good luck.
Where would you like to be.....
For "at least" $5124.93 a month? Pretty much anywhere I would imagine....