Robert Gmur, Real Estate Pro in San Clemente, CA

Where can I find a list of Mill's Act Tax Relief properties in South Orange County? Is there a way to search for Mill's Act on the MLS / CRMLS?

Asked by Robert Gmur, San Clemente, CA Wed Aug 21, 2013

Hi everyone! I looking to find more information about the Mill's Act Tax Relief laws and rules in Southern Orange County. Are there any resources available that will alert / or search for Active Mills Act approved properties? Im also interested in the rules for the qualifying process! Thanks!!!

Answers

4
You can search County Public Records
Google mills act and you will find out all the information that you need
There is no site to find all the properties that qualify for the mills act
You can call the city to find out if they have a list of the homes, I believe each city would know what homes they have that qualify for the mills act

Hello Robert,

I did some research a bit ago for a client considering purchasing a Mills Act property. I don't remember too much specifically but I do remember I had to be a bit specific about the search terms since I was only interested in Orange County then as you are.

Take a look at this link for information for the city of Orange and their application process.
http://www.cityoforange.org/civicax/filebank/blobdload.aspx?…

Brian Wilson, Realtor
949-933-0852
BRE# 01321478