Home Buying in Syracuse>Question Details

Martha, Real Estate Pro in Syracuse, NY

Where can I find a investor-friendly Realtor who is willing to think outside the box & work with me so that we can both make some money?

Asked by Martha, Syracuse, NY Mon Aug 15, 2011

I'm an investor looking for discounted properties. Mostly cash sales (flips, rentals, etc). I need a Realtor who's willing to find properties that fit my criteria, submit very low offers, check out properties for me, forward comps to me, & be able to accurately assess needed repair costs. Can you think outside the box?

Answers

8
Call John Adolfi, Adolfi Real Estate. He is what's happening in this 5 county area. Check out adolfire.com John@adolfire.com. 315-695-6434. Have a conversation with him about what you want in a Realtor. He lives outside the box.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Aug 15, 2011
I'm not a realtor, but if you are looking for a flip, I have one for you. Two story outside Cicero, on McKinley Road, by Pepsi. Nice area, needs a lot of work. Call me Yvonne 315689342
6893412
Flag Wed Aug 21, 2013
I have two properties i am currently flipping. I will get 20-30% return.

I was a project manager for a construction company before I decided i could make real money in real estate.

If you are serious please contact me directly!
CASH BUYERS - REAL ESTATE INVESTORS!!!!!!!!
Contact me at domin.prop@gmail.com to have quick access to new deals all across the country in the price range of $300K - $400K.
Hi Martha! Try looking at this directory http://reiclub.com/real-estate-agents.php
With all due respect, Martha, this sort of question leaves me cold.

To my mind, an investor that needs to "think outside of the box" hasn't really mastered what's inside of the box - which is to say, doesn't get how generations of people have already been successful in investing in real estate.

So when I read this, I know I'm dealing with an inexperienced investor who has either attended a spendy seminar or "self-educated" at the library.

A better approach, in my opinion, would be to ask agents who are used to working with experienced real estate investors, "inside the box," to work with you and build up that portfolio so that you don't have to do rehabs and flips.

0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 3, 2011
If your looking for a realtor who will literally go to the property and do the leg work and investigate the property before giving an opinion, one who will negotiate the best and lowest deal, and one who works with a handyman to evaluate repairs and estimate costs. I work with many short sales, I also believe if I am buying a home for an investor going to the home and checking for mold issues and flooding issues is a part of the job most agents take homes at face value and don't look further into the basement or crawl/attic area, after the purchase is a little late to find out there a mold remediation issues in basement or roofing. Depending on what your looking to do with the property your purchasing if it is a flip you want an area which can be flipped quickly, rental you want an area that rentals will make you profit after the purchase and later will still resell for a profit. If you want referals I have client referals of how I go above and beyond what is expected from an agent.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 3, 2011
Sure. Here's my offer. I'll find the first one for you free. Since I'm all about results we can work out a mutually satisfying arrangement AFTER the sale of the first property. Mike 845-216-2522.