Home Buying in 37421>Question Details

Ann, Home Owner in 37421

Where can I find a good contractor in chattanooga?

Asked by Ann, 37421 Sat Mar 20, 2010

I need a estimate on a house

Help the community by answering this question:


Ann -
It depends on the type and scope of the work being completed. You may need a licensed general contractor to do this. If you'll give me a call or email me with some additional details, I can provide you with a list of a couple of folks you may be able to help you.

Web Reference: http://ChattComm.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Mar 20, 2010
Ann, We would be glad to discuss your construction needs. There is not a job too small or too large. We are family owned and operated. Please give us a called if we can be of any assistance.

ARB Construction LLC
Licensed and Insured
20 years experience
Commercial and Residential
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Apr 6, 2010
Contact us at TheEdringtonTeam.com and we'll help you find the right contractor for you and protect you using our professional skills.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Mar 20, 2010
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer