Home Buying in Savannah>Question Details

fraziervonda, Home Buyer in Quartz Hill, CA

Where can I find a farm/ranch home in or near savannah ga?

Asked by fraziervonda, Quartz Hill, CA Wed Mar 21, 2012

Answers

4
Effingham,Pembroke, Ellabell, Sylvania
Both Robin and Joe are correct. There are many areas close to Savannah where you can find either a ranch/farm house. Your price point and additional criteria will definitely play a key role in narrowing down the search. Effingham and Bryan County are going to be your best choice if you are looking for that true country feel. Another plus about those counties is you may qualify for a USDA loan. (Rural Developement) Which offers 100% financing! That's right, no downpayment!

If you would like to know more information or if I can assist you in finding your new home and you are not currently working with another agent I can be reached at jeri.realtor@gmail.com ....Good luck on finding your new home!

Jeri Patrick
savannahrealestatepros.com
Weichert Realtors,
The Sumner Group
912 656.3203
Your price point and the size of home and acreage you are looking for will determine what the location will be. Most of the acreage surrounding Savvannah will be found in the outlying counties in Effingham and Bryan Counties. I would be happy to help you in your search if you haven't chosen a realtor already. I can be reached at robinsellssavannah@gmail.com
Robin Arrow
Rawls Realty
912-655-2554
We have several communities in the Savannah area which could easily fit your needs. Pembroke or Ellabel in Bryan county. Springfield, Guyton Rincon in Effingham County. Or Bulloch or several other counties within 45 mins of Savannah. Please give me a call 908-930-3247 and let me be your guide to Savannah and the surrounding areas. thanks, Joe Iannacone Keller Williams Realty