Home Buying in Brooklyn>Question Details

formanet, Home Buyer in Brooklyn, NY

Where can I buy a home with some privacy?

Asked by formanet, Brooklyn, NY Wed Feb 8, 2012

I don't want to live on top of my neighbors. Can you recommend an area that will allow me to breath a little when I come home?

Answers

8
Many people are being attracted to Alaska for a variety of reasons...one of which is privacy.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Feb 8, 2012
We have two answers for you, since it isn't clear if you want to buy a home in Brooklyn or you live in Brooklyn looking to purchase some place else. As for Brooklyn there are many great areas but I find portions of Marine Park, Mill Basin & Bergen Beach will give you the breathing room you desire.

Although if you are looking outside the Brooklyn area, the south shore of Long Island would be a great option. Close to the city so you can go back and visit family and friends. Lots of acess to parks and beaches, and great shopping.
It sounds like you are simply considering to purchase a one family house, possibly detached. It would give you the most privacy assuming your neighbors are not into loud parties, etc. There is no shortage of neighborhoods like these in Brooklyn.

If you would like - we can discuss your home-buying decision in great detail in order to narrow down your scope.

Oleg Polonsky
Licensed Real Estate Representative
Trost Realty
2548 Coney Island Ave.
Brooklyn, NY 11223
718 339 9688 (Office)
646 256 0899 (Cell)
718 339 9677 (Fax)
I think Westchester County is a great option. It offers a lot of privacy and is a quick commute to Manhattan. I'd be happy to e-mail you some available property listings to review. Please feel free to contact me anytime.

Alexandra Fischer
Royal Grand Realty, LLC
520 White Plains Road
Suite 500
Tarrytown, NY 10591
Cell - (914) 557-8212
Fax - (914) 432-8525
Alexandra@RoyalGrandRealty.com
http://www.RoyalGrandRealty.com
Try long Island. There are lots of properties available with large spaces.
It depends how far you are willing to travel. I suggest driving to areas and if you are happy with the feel of it, stop in to a local broker
What's the budget? If your looking in brooklyn consider a dead end street or mill basin... Also towards the verrazano by bay ridge; Or also sheepshead bay or manhattan beach. What's budget? Give me a buzz if you would like to review.

Jack Menashe
917.797.0215
http://www.SHERestates.com
Jack@SHERestates.com
Web Reference: http://www.sherestates.com
You have many choices, therefore take the time and explore areas of interest that are within your budget, travel needs, etc. then go from there....