ges, Home Buyer in 19971

Where are the solvent condo associations in Rehoboth?

Asked by ges, 19971 Mon Oct 8, 2012

My husband and I are looking to buy a 2 bdrm condo in Rehoboth. We found a unit we really liked at The Palms but are wavering as we aren't sure about the solvency of the HOA. Are there any communities that are a safer investment than others?

Answers

2
Melinda Ingram’s answer
Are you working with a Realtor? The agent should be able to help with all your questions regarding that community.
If you are not, are you looking for a 2 bedroom around $200,000? and what type of financing are you trying to obtain?
Some communities are NOT approved for FHA financing because there are too many units that are not owner occupied due to the location.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Oct 9, 2012
There are quite a number of solvent associations...Sanibel Village, Captiva Sands & the various Eagles Landing phases, to name but a few. If I can be of further assistance, just let me know.
Thank you very much for the info, Bill. There are a few properties in those communities that we are interested in. We are also looking at Creekwood and Beachaven. Do you have any info on these communities? Thanks!
Flag Mon Oct 15, 2012