Investor, Real Estate Pro in Murrieta, CA

Where are the good pockets/areas for investment ?

Asked by Investor, Murrieta, CA Tue Jul 16, 2013

Answers

6
Thats a tough question to answer. Too many variables. Are you looking for a long term investment? A rental? A flip property? Feel free to contact me and I can tell you all about my areas I cover here in the Inland Empire.
There is no such thing. Targeting a pocket for real estate investment properties because there is a high concentration of suitable properties is a mistake often made by investors/agents that do not spend a lot of time making an investment plan. For example, during the last several years, Las Vegas was a good investment "pocket." to a lot of people. I don't like to call those people investors though; they are speculators counting on the current state of the real estate market continuing and most end up losing their shirt in the end.

Think of how much you have to invest, the amount of return you are targeting, then calculate the expenses of properties in an area you like. If you can achieve your desired return then buy an investment property in that area. Look for stable areas with low unemployment and economies that are not affected very much by market fluctuations.

J.R. Thrasher
http://www.SanDiegoRealEstateVeterans.com
(619) 929-0105
GREAT INVESTOR CLIENTS WANTED. If you are a new investor or experienced . Let me find your property in Anaheim, Fullerton, Orange county, San Bernardino. !-4 units, Commercial building. Business Opportunity. I work with investors from around the world. Give me a call or email , I'll work with you.

JAMES TRAPASSO REALTY
909 280 3899
JMYJO@ROADRUNNER.COM
I just like to know the good area in San Bernardino for buy and hold strategy . Please contact me if you know the area well.
Flag Thu Jul 18, 2013
With the current market, prices of homes are starting to go up. It may be a signal of the tail end of the investor type market for flips. As interest rates go up, buying power goes down, leaving less buyers for you once the home is flipped. I would say this market is better suited for obtaining rentals. There are tons of multi-plex homes with renters that I would be glad to help you with. Either way, be prepared and knowledgable of what has been happening in the area you are interested in.
Investor,
I think Michael nailed it... IT DEPENDS.

Are you looking to flip houses for a quick profit? Or are you looking to rehab a fixer-upper? Or are you wanting to purchase and create a positive cash flow from a rental? Maybe you want to purchase an empty lot and build a custom home?

Once you figure out your investment goals, both short-term and long-term, you can then determine the best areas to carry out your plan. Feel free to contact me and we can discuss some options further!

Alan Kurpiewski, Realtor®
CA BRE 01912043
(619) 35-HOUSE
(619) 354-6873
http://www.homes4schools.com
homes4schools@gmail.com
My strategy is to buy and hold to create positive cash flow. Can you recommend some good areas to consider ?
Flag Wed Jul 17, 2013
The answer depends on your investment goals.

For investors who get deals through me, buying below market is a solid strategy that works anywhere in California.
Web Reference: http://www.archershomes.com