Home Buying in East Orange>Question Details

Richard Mcfa…, Home Buyer in East Orange, NJ

Where are the FHA condo's in East Orange, NJ?

Asked by Richard Mcfaddin Jr, East Orange, NJ Tue May 15, 2012

Answers

3
I have sold condos in East Orange and the surrounding areas. I would be very happy to help you find one that is FHA approved. In addition to FHA approved condos, there are other low down payment programs available in New Jersey. Please contact me at (973) 901-1900 or email me at RBruckner31@gmail.com to learn more. Also, sometimes a condo that is not FHA approved can become FHA approved. I am not a loan officer; however, I can refer you to two mortgage companies that have money available through the community investmant act. These are low down payment programs. I can't say whether you qualify or not for any of these programs; however, I can direct you to some loan officers who can see whether you do. I can also send you a list of available condos in East Orange. Please contact me.

Robert Bruckner, Broker-Sales Associate
Coldwell Banker
(973) 901-1900/cell
RBruckner31@gmail.com email
Richard,

To check active status on any currently FHA approved development anywhere, go to this link:

https://entp.hud.gov/idapp/html/condlook.cfm

All you need to do is enter the state and the city and the list will come up.

Joseph is correct that it appears that only 133 North Maple Ave is the only currently approved project in East Orange.
I did a search of FHA approved condos and there were 14 results in East Orange. Only 1 of whic has updated their fha approval. There is othe financing available for condos. Let me know if I can be of assistance. Best of luck!

Name Condo ID /
Submission Address Approval
Method Composition
of Project Comments Document
Status Manufactured
Housing FHA
Concentration Status Status
Date Expiration
Date
133 NORTH MAPLE AVENUE CONDO P003846 001 133 N MAPLE AVE
EAST ORANGE, NJ 07017 DELRAP 21 UNIT LOW-RISE (20 STANDARD UNITS, 1 BASEMENT UNIT) Exists Recorded/
Uploaded No 42.85% Approved 12/06/2011 12/06/2013

Joseph S. Cordova NMLS# 146855
Evesham Mortgage, LLC
22 South Maple Avenue
Marlton, NJ 08053
office: (856) 985-9944 ext. 103
direct fax: (206) 333-0946
cell: (856) 304-2381

"The finest compliment I could ever receive is the referral from my friends and customers."
Apply online at: http://www.joecordova.com