Wendy, Home Buyer in Florence County, SC

Where are some homes near miami northwestern high school?

Asked by Wendy, Florence County, SC Sat Feb 21, 2009

Answers

3
Audra McCollum’s answer
Wendy,

Feel free to contact me through my profile if you'd like a list of homes. I'm a licensed Realtor and will be glad to email you some homes in the area of Miami Northwestern. I need your email address though.

Or, feel free to search on your own on my website listed below.

Audra
Hey wendy Im a realtor and I do know of realtors that work the are. Feel free to give me a call or email me. my info is on my profile.
The housing across from Miami North Western High School is the Projects, and low income households. It is in Liberty City.. And I would think twice about moving there... It is a high crime area, with a very low property value, and poor rated schools. Granted North Western won National championship football games. But they recieve D"s and F's on their state wide fcat scores. Unincorporated Miami Dade is North AKA West little river... South is Overtown... and east is Morning side, Biscayne Area... I work in that area for the City of Miami. If you have any questions let me know... I would be glad to help