Home Buying in Spring Hill>Question Details

clariceray, Other/Just Looking in Spring Hill, FL

Where are photos of inside? Also is there a pool?

Asked by clariceray, Spring Hill, FL Thu May 23, 2013

Answers

8
Sounds like a plan, Peggy :-). In the meantime if you'd like to start really looking at properties, feel free to head over to http://www.HernandoCountyHomeSearch.com - It's a fantastic site, updated hourly, and has tons of information. It will end up asking you to register, but just put into the "additional info" field that you're working with me and nobody will bother you :-)
Joshua,

Think I will wait till summer is over and we plan our trip down there in the fall. Need to delve more into the area but we do like Spring Hill. Have your cell number in my notes and will call you when we are ready.

Peggy Ariano
Tinley Park, Illinois
Much easier to review this over the phone with you... Give me a call when you have a moment and we can set up a convenient time to go over all of this with you. Cell is 352-397-5182
Spring Hill area, Hernando County. 1269 Cabello, 14119 Barlingto, 315 Quane Ave., 15126 Surry Bend. Have been looking at homes in the Spring Hill area as it seems to fit our budget. Will be really hitting the area this fall to look, see and will need a realtor at that time.
Any property you identify on Trulia today will not be around when you " Will be really hitting the area this fall to look, see" unless it is a train wreck. Unless you are wanting to buy a train wreck (some people do) then call me as you are actually planning to be in the area. Finding a home available this Fall will be much easier then....
Peter J. Lee
Future Home Realty
the3pete@att.net
(704) 231-0952- cell
(727) 848-1083- home
(813) 855-4982 ext. 157- office
peterlee.mfr.mlxchange.com
Flag Tue Jun 11, 2013
Hi Peggypja - nearest to what? :)
Where are the nearest restaurants, grocery stores, doctors, hospitals, movie theaters, etc.?
Somehow the property you are asking about was not attached to your question. No photos of the interior of any property most often indicates one of three things: 1. They don't want you to see pictures of the inside because it is a wreck. 2. The Listing Agent is not marketing the property very effectively. 3. The property has tenants who were not cooperative with the Listing Agent.

Without more details regarding the property itself, all this is speculation on my part. Feel free to contact me and I will get you all the details there are to have.

Peter J. Lee
Future Home Realty
the3pete@att.net
(704) 231-0952- cell
(727) 848-1083- home
(813) 855-4982 ext. 157- office
peterlee.mfr.mlxchange.com
Hi Clarice - what property are you asking about? :)