Al Tabaie, Home Buyer in 28027

Where are available home in Carrollton, Vila Rica?

Asked by Al Tabaie, 28027 Wed Dec 5, 2012

I am also relocating from NC to GA (Carrollton). What I have come across is that inexpensive homes are really run-down and in need of great expense to fix them up. The good houses are priced accordingly and they are not inexpensive as some of folks from Vila Rica suggested. And I do agree with one gentleman who said that available home inventory is low, that is true. I have been searching for a decent home in a sub-division such as mirror lake with no avail for about a month now.

Answers

4
Hi Al Tabaie,
If you are looking for a home near Mirror Lake i can help you. I live close to this area and i would be happy to help you in your home search. Call me for more information and a updated listing at 678-334-1240.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 30, 2012
Please call or email me - martinrealtorga@aol.com. We belong to 3 listing services and can help you find a home. Thanks. LInda Martin, BHGRE Metro Brokers
Look at homes in Little Vine Subdivision. Mine is FSBO....178 Little Vine Lane, Villa Rica, GA 30180. You can see info on Zillow.
It is true that the inventory is very low right now. Also the prices are going up for the last 7-8 months. The prices are still lower than the national average. There are houses available in Carrollton and Villa Rica, but the houses which are concidered "bargains" are selling within days.

Hermann