Home Buying in Boca Raton>Question Details

Mishy2mybell…, Home Buyer in Boca Raton, FL

When trulia sends me a house to view I can only see one picture how can I view all pictures thanks?

Asked by Mishy2mybellasaige, Boca Raton, FL Thu Apr 11, 2013

Thank ypu Gary, finally mu question was answered I thought I'm might not be receiving the emails correctly thank you Gary for your input, I agree MSL listings are more informative.
Some internet sites that feed Trulia only send one photo even though the listing may have more. The best site to get accurate and up to date listings is Realtor.com or a Realtor can send you the MLS listings which have all the photos. Trulia and other sites do not clean up sold or pending sales so it is always best to work with a good Realtor that has access to the MLS. In this market you don't want to spend time chasing listings that have sold, and that is happening in one day!

Gary Hitchcock
Remax Professionals
Yes thank you !!! I'm still receiving mulitable propertys from trulia each day I want to still view the amount of pictures available to decide whether the home is a keeper or deal breaker!!!!!
Find a good real estate agent and have them set you up to get listings that fit your search criteria emailed to you automatically each day. Let them know that whenever you view a listing that grabs your attention you will get in touch with them. If you explain your expectations up front a good real estate agent won't pester you.
Thank you for the offer but I still would like to see all photos of the property before I even bother inquiring I know whether not I'm interested in a home just be looking through the photos I used to be able to view as many pictues the were available in the past this is how I purchased my last property. I still need to resolve this matter.
Agents have access to the MLS where there often are lots of photos, up to 25 on a listing. Contact an agent. I would be happy to send information to you - let me know which properties you are interested in. MLS numbers or addresses would be sufficient.

Happy to help find you "the home of your dreams." If you like the photos, let's go take a look at the property.

Marilyn Jacobs, Realtor
Jeffrey Ray & Associates
561-638-9818 (landline)
561-302-3388 (cell)
PLEASE Contact at the below e mail address, let me know what house address you are talking about, andI will send you ALL the available pictures for the property.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Bill Hilton , MBA
The Keyes Company
Boca Blue Lake