Home Buying in South Haven>Question Details

Mammaoftwins, Other/Just Looking in South Haven, MI

When putting an offer on a home do you have to do that through the listing office? Can I go to my local realtor and go through this process?

Asked by Mammaoftwins, South Haven, MI Wed Jan 5, 2011

It's a foreclosure in South Haven Mi and the listing office is about an hour away and I just don't want to make that long drive.

Answers

4
Your local realtor will represent YOU. Listing office represents the seller. Easy choice.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jan 5, 2011
Depends on who showed you the home. What Realtor were you working with to see the home? That is the Realtor you need to work with. Buyer's need to realize that any Realtor can help them purchase a home, but as a buyer - pick one Realtor and stay with that person through the process.
I am a buyer's representative. Call me to see any of the amazing homes in the South Haven area.
Castaway Rentals & Real Estate LLC 269-637-1602 Terry Zink
Your Buyer’s Agent will work for you and not the seller. Your discussions are confidential.
As a real estate professional in Michigan I always advise people interested in properties to obtain the services of their own Buyer’s Agent. Your Buyer’s Agent will investigate the property and find answers to all your questions, will negotiate the best price and the best terms of the sale that are to your benefit. Your agent will write purchase contracts that protect you and ensure your interests are enforced.

Being represented by a Buyer’s Agent will make the entire process go smoother and with less stress.

If you are like most people, your home is the largest purchase you will ever make. You don’t need to try to act alone.

For further information and real estate questions, contact

Chip Andis ~ Buyer’s Agent
Cell (248) 931-0084

Chip@Realfi.com

REALFi
REAL ESTATE AND FINANCE IN ONE
34 S. Telegraph Rd
Waterford, MI 48328
Office (248) 886-0000
Any local agent can help you, it does not necessarily need to be the listing office/agent--choose your agent with care.