Jill F., Renter in San Antonio, TX

When looking at homes in Round Rock, specifically 78681 I see most listings are in The Preserve at Stone Oak neighborhood? Why is this?

Asked by Jill F., San Antonio, TX Wed May 1, 2013

Just looking for some insight as to why this might be? Thanks!

Answers

2
Hello Jill,

It could be for several reasons, possibly these are just the ones in the price ranges you are looking, many local pocket listings are never making to sites like this. Stone Oak does have some availability right now as many of the neighborhoods in and around Round Rock are LOW on inventory right now. Normally we would expect around 1,000 homes on the market, but are steady in the 400 range.

Message me directly as to what specifically you are looking for and I will see what I can find within the other homes available.

Greg
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed May 1, 2013
Jill, very good question! The Preserve at Stone Oak is a DR Horton Community with homes ranging from 1300-2300 sqft, with great schools and in a great location. There are several reasons for why you might be seeing more listings in this particular neighborhood then any other in the 78681 zip code.

1. Price Point - This neighborhood is one of the lowest price points for the 78681 zip code with homes that were built after 2000.

2. Low Availability - The Round Rock area has seen a dramitic decrease in availability over the last month or so. So when you are doing your search for homes in 78681 all of these factors are going to come into play.

Please give me a call with any questions you may have and I would be happy to help you in any way. I am from the Round Rock area and lived in Mayfield Ranch (which connects to Stone Oak) for 8 years. I know the area very well!!

Scott Cunningham, Realtor
Realty Executives, Austin - North
13740 Research Blvd., Suite D-2
Austin, Texas 78750
512-497-6116 Cell
scottc@realtyexecutives.com
http://www.scottcrealty.com
Follow Me @scottcrealty