sherrybrod, Home Buyer in Milford, CT

When is the open house for 10 Trolley Cir?

Asked by sherrybrod, Milford, CT Mon Dec 9, 2013

Answers

2
Hi Sherry,
Why are you waiting for an Open House? Are you a ready, willing, and able buyer or just looking? If you are ready to purchase, you should hire a REALTOR to represent you in your transaction, and get in there if you are interested. This time of year its almost rediculous to hold an Open House, people are busy with the holidays, and the serious buyers are working with a REALTOR looking at homes for sale. Besides, the listing agent has full fiduciary responsibility to the seller and has no loyalty to an unrepresented buyer, or someone who shows up at an Open House. The listing agent cannot represent you AND the seller fairly. I hear this kind of thing from buyers all the time, and it makes me laugh when a buyer says that they don't want to pay someone to take them to homes for sale that they can find online. While it is true that the information is out there, it's not just about having the key to open the door. If you would like more information, contact me. By the way, the cost to the buyer to hire an agent is $0.00. Hope to hear from you, if not, best of luck....
Hi Sherry, I am glad to hear that you were able to refi with a better rate than you had. Let me know when you are ready to make your move, I'll look forward to hearing from you. Best of Luck... Ken D.
Flag Tue Dec 10, 2013
Hi Ken,
I just refinanced on my home this year and got a really good rate.
A friend of mine told me about the condo on Trolley Circle so I was thinking of down sizing some day.
I would like to stay in Milford.
I owed a 1 bedroom condo which I sold myself years ago.
Don't want to make the mistake of buying a 1 bedroom condo again.
Thanks for your email, will contact you when I am serious but can't hurt to look.

Sherry Brod
Flag Tue Dec 10, 2013
Want a trustworthy lender with excellent customer service?

Want a low rate in addition to low fees or no fees?

Want to close quickly?

Want access to decision makers that use common sense underwriting?

Please keep me in mind for any of your mortgage needs or questions. I have an A+ rating on the BBB and some of the lowest deliverable rate and fee combinations in the country. If you are interested in an honest and highly recommended Mortgage Pro please contact me.

Home of the 30 day purchase guarantee!

Fritz Walter
VP of Retail Sales
Toll free: 800-359-1996 x551
Direct: 203-783-4551