kimevansphd, Home Seller in 33186

When is the best time to sell your house in Miami (Kendall)?

Asked by kimevansphd, 33186 Tue Aug 20, 2013

Answers

28
Market is still strong. Congress has kicked the can. I am taking a new listing at the Crossings next week.

Bob DiAlberto
Berger Realty Group
954-684-3545
It's a great time to sell. I live and work out of Kendall and know, that like everywhere, the inventory is low in this area. I'm sure, if priced right, it would sell very fast.

Regards
Joao Mercado
786-367-3818
http://www.realliving.com/Joao.Mercado
The best time is when in your neighborhood and surrounding areas the inventory is short.
This creates buyers' competition.

For example, look in the area of 1 mile radius at what the active listings are.
Look at how long they have been on the market.
Also - look at Zillow's trend in your community.

After the review, you'll have a good feel for when it is best for you in your specific situation.

Often, people wait for the high season, but that's when most listings come out - so there is more competition...

I'd also suggest to prepare the house for sale so you sell it for the highest possible price.
Staging, de-cluttering, removing the personal photos and such, repairing what needs to be fixed -
this will help a great deal!

Hope this helps,

Irina Karan
Beachfront Realty, Inc.
IrinaKaran@gmail.com
Hello, the inventory of available houses for sale has decreased, properties are selling very quickly .thus, any month is good to put your property on sale nowadays. A tipical listing contract takes 6 months and the property should be sold before this time. If you want my help , you can reach me by marilindiaz@gmail.com Best regards Maria D Diaz ( Coldwell Banker)
The time is now. The question is who has the ability to get top market price. In addition to being a Realtor, I am an interior designer, I specialize in staging and preparing properties for sale. That is key. Please give me a call and I will give you a valuation of your home as well as my professional opinion on how to present it to potential buyers.

Maria Elena Ramirez Malca
Sellstate Gold Realty
954-608-8726
It has been a busy time for me. Good clients and great properties for sale. The market is stable. Interest rates are still very attractive. I think we saw the bottom and things have gotten better from there.
Now, is the best time. Sellers are running the show as we have limited inventory and a high demand for properties.

If you would like to have a no obligation home evaluation feel free to contact us.

http://www.RealtyEmpire.net

info@realtyempire.net
786-664-7710
Now is the best time to sell, the prices have risen in Miami over 13% in the past year. And there is a shortage of inventory in the market, and a lot of cash buyers looking to buy.

I can provide an honest and a very good estimate of the value for your property.
The prices have risen in South Florida over 11% in the past year. At this time is a great time to sell because we are in a sellers market. There is very little inventory and buyers are paying above the appraised value just to win the contract. I can provide you with a Comparative Market Analysis on your property free of charge. Please reach out to me to discuss further.

Rey Muniz
Cell 786-338-1609
Rey@RAMfloridaRealty.com
http://www.RAMfloridaRealty.com
The short answer: now. There is a shortage of inventory in the market and an overabundance of buyers. In the Miami area, historic numbers of cash buyers are trolling the market, purchasing anything that is standing.

If you're ready to sell, call your Miami real estate agent. If the home is priced correctly, you are likely to see prospective buyers within a few days.

Marc Jablon, the Jablon Team
RE/MAX Complete Solutions
JablonTeam@gmail.com
561-213-6139
http://www.JablonTeam.com
hi,
if you want buy if excellent time to sell,if you have balance with the bank,we need to know
to made the comparables.
hi,
depent the balance with the bank if you want buy another property is excellent time for buy.
I am realtor for 10 years,let me know if can I help you.
When you meet an agent that has the skills and network to expose your home to a broad market of homebuyers. In theory, anytime is a good time to sell your home if you can get maximum exposure. A good agent will understand the demographics of your neighborhood and the dominant motivations of the individuals who purchase homes there. Is it a family neighborhood or retirement neighborhood or do many executives live there. Understanding these demographics is key to selling to your target market. General market conditions are also favorable, so I would say yes, its a good time to sell.
Call me if you need assistance and we can design a program around your needs. Search homes in your area (all of Florida) on my website to see what price people are currently asking.
http://www.realtynaples.net/Web/AR460261/ListingSearch/

1855-9-NAPLES
The market is healthy and so the time is right to market your home.
It's a good time to sell right now, Inventory is low and there are still a lot of buyers looking to buy,i live and wofk in 33186 I'm very familiar with this area,
Would be happy to assist
http://Www.rosieagent.com

I would also say that now is great time to list your house in Kendall.
Interest rates are still very low and only going up, inventory is also very low.
In fact the few new construction projects in Kendall have already sold out.
My parents live in the area so I am very familiar with it.
If I can offer you a free comparative market analysis of your home, it would be my pleasure!

Just let me know.....
Magaly Herrera
305-801-6585
Real Living FSR

Warm Regards
Hello, this is good time to sell because we are in sellers's market. The inventory have decreased and the constructions have started slowly.If you would like my help you can reach me by marilindiaz@gmail.com or by phone 3056390445 . Good luck, Maria D Diaz (Coldwell Banker)
Hola.
El mejor momento para vender es ahora, si necesitas ayuda contactame directamente .
Vicqui zavala
Real Living First service realty
Cell 786-553-3824
Email vicquizavala.realtor@gmail.com
No better time than RIGHT NOW! Best wishes and of course if you are looking for a Realtor that will sell your property for the highest market value make sure you contact me!
Best time to sell, right now. Why because is seller's market. Need help 305 519-3199

Rey Muniz
Cell 786-338-1609
Rey@RAMfloridaRealty.com
http://www.RAMfloridaRealty.com
Prices have gone up dramatically and home sales have increased over the last of years. Most likely it's a good time for you to sell your home right now but a lot of it will depend on your particular situation. If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to call me at 305-218-2504.

Alberto Baca
The Keyes Company
AlbertSellsHomes@gmail.com
The best time is NOW! We are experiencing a very low inventory and lots of buyers are ready to overpay just to get the property. I am getting 10 or more offers on each of my listings and the price usually goes way above asking price. I would be happy to market your property and I can guarantee it will sell very fast thanks to an unique mix of marketing tools that I use. I work with many buyers and investors who are ready to purchase right away. Please contact me ASAP at 305.877.2880 or meg@viviendarealtors.com. I am a top selling agent in Kendall please check my references on Trulia under 33186 zip code (find an agent tab)
In reference to your question, I would like to say it would probably be a good idea to place your home in the market now.
Miami Real Estate is doing very well, prices are going back up and there is a shortage of good inventory.
I now the area very well and would be very happy to assist you.
Please contact me directly for further questions or concerns you may have.
Cristina G.Diez
Century 21 Premier Elite
cdiez@century21.com
786-255-2525 cell