Home Buying in Moorhead>Question Details

Naz, Home Buyer in Moorhead, MN

When is it a good time to buy in moorhead mn? will the prices drop or will they reamain the same?

Asked by Naz, Moorhead, MN Tue Nov 18, 2008

Answers

3
Hello Naz,

Hope your doing well. Give me a call or email and let me know how your doing!

October to December is the best time. What are you doing on Trulia?

Dave Werth
Kvamme Real Estate
3401 S. 8th St.
Moorhead, MN 56560
218-790-7653
The housing market in Fargo Moorhead is fairly stable when compared to the nation.

There are some great deals out there depending on what it is you are looking for. As Seller's find it necessary to sell due to a relocation or pending forclosure or whatever the situation; they may have to choose between price reductions or hold the property longer. Some times holding the property longer is really not an option an it is here that the Market really shows us what it will bear. I would not hold my breath waiting for prices to drop to rock bottom.

Rather- find out if You are ready for home ownership! It is all about You... are you ready...What are your goals...What do you need achieve them.

Your best bet is to arm yourself with a great buyer's agent , get with your mortgage banker to become prequalified so you are ready to put in an offer. If you are looking to buy a home = now is a great time! and Interest rates are great! Need a buyer's agent? Drop me a email. I will be happy to help you out.
Web Reference: http://www.smallarz.com
Naz,

You are asking the $20 question of the year and unfortunately friend if anyone could answer it with any certainty they would be a billionaire. My recommendation is to not buy for the short term, if you can't seriously say that you see yourself in the house 5 years from now - don't buy in today's market.

There are deals in every market. Now more than ever you need to save up money and have a downpayment. If you don't have that yet, don't get trapped and lured by having a house. There are plenty of people in foreclosure right now who wish they didn't have a house. Take time and save up to do the purchase right, you will be happy that you did.

Cameron Piper
Web Reference: http://www.campiper.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 23, 2008