clairejacobs…, Both Buyer and Seller in Huntington Beach, CA

When could I schedule a viewing of 18431 Gaspe Cir ,HB?

Asked by clairejacobs0812, Huntington Beach, CA Tue Jun 11, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3054391500-18431-Gaspe-Cir-Hu…

Answers

13
Hi Clare, all the agents here have been accurate in their assessment of the property you inquired on. There are so many sites for us to market properties like Trulia, Zillow...etc. Sometimes we forget to take them off! This is the case with that house. You can see it had been on Trulia for 744 days! No house stays on the market that long in today's market. I would be happy to be of service to help you find another property and to list your property.
Web Reference: http://www.Teresaveldof.com
Hi, Claire.

No, the home is not on the market, it did sell back in 2011. Along with our IDX that places homes on the MLS here on Trulia, agents can also place homes for sale. It is not proper practice to place a home for sale on any site unless it truly is for sale, but it is done by individuals. Let me know if I can help you with any other homes in this area.
Miss Mino,
Thank you for your speedy reply! I will be pleased to contact you if I have anymore questions or am interested in any other homes.
Flag Sun Jun 23, 2013
Dear Agents:
Let me first begin by thanking you for your most helpful answers, but at the moment I am still unsure of Whether or not this home is sold or on the market because of the mixed answers I have reccieved.If anyone could give me a clearer answer I would be very thankful. Also, @Jeanette Ehrich Nelson, would you mind giving me the address of this home so I can firstly see if the neighborhood is suitable?

Thank You,
Claire Jacobs
I am available on Wednesday afternoon @ 2pm - are you?
Dear Claire:
Real Estate agent MLS access is the only way to get current real estate information. Here is some important advice:

-work with an experienced local agent
-get your financials in order
-do something sooner than later

Dear Claire:

-work with an experienced local agent
-get your financials in order
-do something sooner than later

Hi Claire

Homes are selling pretty fast these days. I can help you find a place before you put your home up for sale
Have you already qualified for a loan for the new home? Do you plan on paying cash? This is some of the information that will be needed to put an offer on a property
Contact me so I can go over with you want and some ideas I have to help you

Talk to you soon

Ingrid Ski Realtor
949-874-0432
OCAreaHomes@gmail.com
Hello Claire,

I apologize that this home is no longer available, although, there is a home that is for sale right now and it is not actually on the market. It is a 3 bedroom home, originally a 5 bedroom home, similar price and more square footage (2000), with a Pool, and the bathrooms and kitchen have Granite Countertops. Would you like to see this home today or tomorrow? I look forward to helping you. Call me at 714-366-8575 or email me at jeanette@nelsongroupre.com. Have a blessed day!
This home did sell in December of 2011. If you are looking for a home in HB, please give me a call. I've lived in HB for 16 years and can help you purchase a home in the area.

Amy Gillissen
Evergreen Realty
714-230-5307
http://www.AmyGillissen.com
DRE 01752986
Hi Claire, that house is sold, a really cute one came on mkt today. I would love to be of service. Call me! 714-878-2914
Hi, Claire. That home sold back in 2011. The Real Estate company that posted that listing has been posting homes that have sold as far back as 2010. Would you like to see similar homes?

Cyndi Mino
First Team Real Estate
714-349-2424
Web Reference: http://www.cyndimino.com
It looks like this home was sold in 2011 so it's not available to see. Would you like to see similar homes?

Christine Donovan
714-319-9751
Hi Claire,

I have availability tonight or tomorrow. Please contact me.

Mickey Kinser
714.931.3158
http://www.SoCalCoastalHomeSearch.com
Coldwell Banker - Campbell Realtors
1720 Pacific Coast Highway Ste 101
Huntington Beach CA 92648
Realtor CA Lic #01433036
Michelle D. Kinser