Home Buying in Fort Myers>Question Details

Poopdek, Home Buyer in Fort Myers, FL

When a listing sys its off the mkt.Is it possible to still try to purchase that property?

Asked by Poopdek, Fort Myers, FL Tue Sep 6, 2011

Looking in the 33907 area of Fl , SF, w/pool, 2 bedrms and when is the best time to be there to buy?

Answers

11
I can assist you, I am local to Fort Myers. Contact me at 239-410-9075 or kentcorey@elitefloridarealty.com
Web Reference: http://www.kentcorey.com
Sure!

Anything is possible.

There could be several reasons that the property has been taken off the market. One common tactic or maneuver is to take a property off the market for awhile- only to put it back on the market with either a new agency, new price or after certain renovations have been made.

Another reason for a property to be removed from the MLS is to expedite a loan reorganization or refinance. The reason(s) could be very simple and direct- and they may be complicated without reason or understanding.

WATERWAY REALTY, REALTORS®
Web Reference: http://dBa22.com
Yes. If you know what the property is worth just make an offer directly to the home seller. You can drop them a note or mail them an actual offer that you have had prepared by an attorney. If a Realtor showed you the property while it was listed then the agent is owed a commission. However, if you never saw the house until now and want to make an offer it is between you the owner of record. Do I recommend you do this without working with a Realtor? No. But if you would prefer paying an attorney then go for it.
Your best bet is to choose a Realtor to help you in your search. This market is fast and furious and you will need the help.

jessemcgreevy@gmail.com
239-898-5329
http://www.Bonita-Estero-RealEstate.com
Yes.

As already noted, there are many reasons why it might be off the market. Only one of them is "owner decided he definitely doesn't want to sell." It might be that the owner figured he couldn't sell, so he'd rent it out instead. It might be that the owner wanted to fix the place up a bit more, and then put it on the market again. It might be--in a seasonal location like Florida--that the owner wants to wait until the "high" season before putting it back on the market. It might be that the owner has rented the place out, but still wants to sell it. And there are plenty of other reasons, too. Again, all but one is along the lines of: "The owner still wants to sell."

Find yourself a Realtor in Fort Myers. He/she will advise you on your next steps.

Don Tepper, Real Estate Pro in Fairfax, VA
Good Morning - it is certainly worth looking into. I am a buyers Rep & also live and work in that area. I'd be happy to help you explore some options with this property or others. Contact me directly and we can work on a course of action. ~Enjoy the day!

MJ Lattig
ProTrend Residential
239-989-6764
MJ@MyFtMyersRealtor.com
Good morning,
Yes you may still be able to put an offer on it. If you find a buyers agent that you can work well with they can look into any home for you, on or off the market. I would either buy now or wait till after season. You just never know if we will still have this pricing if you wait. We have been seeing prices going up. If your financing you also need to think about rates. We are at a all time low and you never know what they will be like 6 to 8 months from now. I would be happy to help you. I can also provide you with recommendations and references from previous buyers. nancy.doyle1@comcast.net 239-209-2237

Have a great day,
Nancy
Sometimes. In fact my last closing was like that. Had sent my buyers the listing, but by the time they were ready to come down to look, it had expired. Went over, talked with the seller who didn't want to relist, but was willing to sell, Got the deal together and everyone is happy. I would love to help you. I live and work in the 33907 ZIP code.

Marge Bennett
RE/MAX Realty Group
239-560-4159
Marge@MargeBennett.com
Now is a great time to buy. Tourist season will come in November and things will be extremely busy. Email me the address at leecountyrealtor@earthlink.net or call me at 239-707-4575 and I will be more than happy to find out if the home you are interested in is still available for purchase. I can also email you similar listings for comparison if you would like. Terry McCarley - Jones & Co. Realty
Yes, it's possible. There ate many reasons why a property may be off the market.
Contact me directly with the address and I will find out for you!
Kevin@kevincloutier.com

Cheers

Kevin Cloutier, Realtor
Southern Premier Realtu
239-246-6639
Have a local Buyer agent contact the Listing Agent of the property to see if you can put in a bid. It doesn't hurt to try.