Kimroy25, Home Buyer in Burleson, TX

When a house says "You can own this house for 700.00 per month," that is the price before tacking on taxes and insurance, correct?

Asked by Kimroy25, Burleson, TX Thu Oct 11, 2012

I am trying to find out how much more we would need for a house per month once the taxes and insurance are added. Never bought a house on my own before. Kim

Answers

2
Most likely it is. I can easily determine the taxes based on the address. For insurance, we can call an insurance CPA y who will provide free quotes based in the address and you personal information. This would take just a few minutes. If you would like me to help find your dream home or just help with calculations, then give me a call 8172664959.

Thanks Jolene Clarke REMAX
Likely so, MORE information is required. Your first step to home ownership is to chose a Real Estate Agent to represent you & your interest in buying a home. I can get you in touch with a lender who can prequalify you for a loan, enable you to discover how much of a home you can afford. Then I can help you find a home within that price range. Indeed, monthly escrows toward Taxes & Insurance does need to be considered. In addition, depending on the size of down payment, you may need to pay monthly mortgage insurance too. When buying a home, you need to be guided by a professional you can trust. Buying a home is likely the largest investment you will make, it's a huge investment-you should be lead by a professional not a "sales pitch" that is based on "car dealer" type tactics. Home buying is far different than car buying. Call or email me, if you would like me to help you! Cathy West, Keller Williams Realty, Burleson (817) 681-3170 Email: West-Cathy@att.net :)