Home Buying in London>Question Details

Linda K. Col…, Home Buyer in West Jefferson, OH

Whats wrongwith thishouse?Its beenon the marketfor a long time.I droveby tolookat it &the signstated thatit was pendingsale &now its back

Asked by Linda K. Colombo, West Jefferson, OH Tue May 1, 2012

onthe market

Answers

1
Lisa Montes’ answer
Homes do not sale for lots of reasons. The number one reason in my personal experience is it is over priced! Just because a sale is pending and it falls through does not mean it is always the house. Offers terminate for many reasons and another one top of the list is buyer could not get financed at that amount. Sometimes we run into a home that has a lot of structural issues but should be disclosed up front on the SD. Lastly, appraisals can be a problem too. But I would say 80% we not prequalified buyers and could not get approval on the home! If you like take a look at it! Here in Texas if it is an inspection/structural issue agent/seller must disclose that to potential buyers.