Home Buying in Owings Mills>Question Details

divyang7303, Home Buyer in Clarksville, MD

Whats the rental market like in owings mills. I am an investor looking to a rental property.

Asked by divyang7303, Clarksville, MD Wed Jun 20, 2012

Answers

3
The rental market is strong in Owings Mills. We currently rent out and manage approximately 80 homes in the area and would be happy to assist you. ChesapeakePropertyManagement.com in the Owings Mills New Town Village Center.
Owings Mills is a pretty good area- what property type are you looking for? 1 - 4 units SFR or multi family?
Do you need financing or are you a cash buyer?
Apartments are a great investment in areas like this, because there is such a great demand right now as we all know. If you are looking for multi family deals, give me a call or reply and let me know how many units you are looking for.
I work for a lender in Owings Mills and can close investment propertyand other types of financing on all property types-we are the fastest closer in the industry on purchases and on refinances. Rates just as good or better than others, and can close much faster.

I live and work in the Owings Mills area and would be more than happy to assist.

The rental market moves pretty quickly in Owings Mills and the surrounding areas.

Feel free to contact me for current sales and rental comps.

Sherrell Haynie