Kerrihallden, Real Estate Pro in Near North Side, Chi...

Whats the deal with 2 e oak? Is there a special assessment coming or levied? Saw a condo with water damage from the BLDG CENTRAL UNIT? under repair?

Asked by Kerrihallden, Near North Side, Chicago, IL Fri May 7, 2010

Water damage in unit from BLDG HEAT/AC? Being fixed? Is this the norm in bldg right now?
Special assessment upcoming or levied?
Party room under cst?
Any advice on this bldg??? who jas the skinny???
Thanks!

Answers

2
I have never heard of any specials in there right now either.

I have shown units in there and some of my clients concerns was the amount of renters in there as well.

Matt Laricy
Americorp Real Estate
Brokers Associate, e-PRO
mlaricy@americorpre.com
708-250-2696
Nothing too dramtic to report on the building. I had a listing there recently. The building was not talking about any specials and I do not believe they have any major projects needed that are being deferred.....just normal R & M, but when you have a contract on a unit you will get the answers to all those questions during the attorney review and if you do not like what you hear, you can walk away.
The issues in that unit are probably just in that unit, but if you had an agent show you the unit ask him/her to check. The manager in that building is a bit of an A__ however.
The main 'issue' with the building is that the % of owner occupancy is about 50% so none of the big banks will make loans in it, but there are plenty of smaller banks that will.

philip