Home Buying in Northampton>Question Details

jj, Home Buyer in Northampton, MA

Whats the catch with 8 Glendale Ave. in Northampton?

Asked by jj, Northampton, MA Mon Apr 15, 2013

I went to the open house over the weekend and it looked pretty nice with a number of big updates in the last three/four years. Its listed at a nice price and I'm just wondering if there is something I'm missing. Anyone heard bad stories about the house (mold, flooding, etc...)?

Answers

3
It appears that it is under agreement as of th 14th of April. I did not view the home, but it seems it was bought by someone who renovates homes and they did a lot to it. It was under agreement before and then came back on the market, it went under agreement quickly both times. I didn't hear of anything wrong with the home, it seemed priced right to sell for a 2 bedroom home.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Apr 15, 2013
If I recall, it has an odd layout. The updates were lovely, but the layout will always be with you!
When you are looking at a home, ask to see the seller disclosure if there is one.