Robert, Home Buyer in Newtown Square, PA

Whats the average sale price of a 2 br condo in Newtown Square? (2nd bedroom is very small). 772 sq ft condo

Asked by Robert, Newtown Square, PA Thu Apr 23, 2009

Condo next to it sold for $135 back in Nov 08. The same type building down the street (4 units) was appraised for approx 425,000 to 435,000.

Answers

2
To give an analysis of the entire zip code would probably not be as sufficient as letting me know which community you are looking in.
Bob,

The average settled price for a 2 Bedroom Condo in the last 6 months for Newtown Square post office areas (Newtown Square and Edgmont Twp) is $187,083. But if you are only looking at the town of Newtown Sqaure, the only settled property since Nov 08 was the property you mention in your question. If you add Marple Township, then the average settled price that settled from Sept 08 to now is $133,000. Let me know if you have any questions.

Bill Gero, CRS, CLHMS
RE/MAX Professional Realty
Web Reference: http://www.BillGero.com