Chinyere.ezie, Home Buyer in New York, NY

Whats the average price for a 3 family townhouse in crownheights/bedstuy? Do you know listings under 900k? I am a very motivated buyer.

Asked by Chinyere.ezie, New York, NY Mon Sep 30, 2013

Answers

7
Hello I have a 3 family in Bed Stuy on Decatur St for $899K. It has been fully renovated with lots of original details coupled with a modern touch! My name is Al 347-782-1476.
Dear Chinyere.ezie:

It depends how you break down the statistical information. I would say the average is close to $1,100,000 but there are some deals that can be had in the $900,000 range. The thing is that those properties usually require repair work and you have to be willing and able to move lightening fast when they come on the market because there is a lot of competition among buyers and offers on properties like that usually come in fast and furious. So be prepared! Being prepared means having a pre-qualification letter from a bank to submit with your offer and also having an attorney at the ready and an inspector at the ready if you are going to want/need to do an inspection.

If I can be of further assistance, please let me know. Good luck!

Mitchell S. Feldman
Associate Broker/ Director of Sales/ e-Pro Realtor
Fillmore Real Estate
Office: (718) 252-2000/ Cell: (917) 805-0783
Email: MitchellSFeldman@aol.com
Hi. I currently have a 3 family townhouse for sale. 207 macon st and it is just under 900k. There are very few homes under 900k. Give me a call (845) 667 - 6777
Hello Chinyere,

900,000 is a little low for that area, but I might be able to find you something. I would like you to come to my office to discuss this further. Feel free to call me anytime.

Luke Constantino
Commercial/Residential
Keller Williams Realty Empire
9120 4th Avenue Brooklyn, NY 11209
Direct: (212) 300-3919
Office: (718) 954 8400
lukeconstantino@gmail.com
Good morning,
There are a few homes listed for sale in Crown Heights area. I will share my email address with you if you need the current listings in your inbox.

Phillip Benn
Kings Realty Professionals
7219 Ave N
Brooklyn NY 11234
Hello;
Crown Heights and Bed Stuy are both individually very large areas, when you ask a general question like this lumping them both together; the answers you will get will all be very subjective....the general answer would be yes there are 3 families available for under 900,000. But if they are in the area's that most people want, the condition, the tenancy, the configuration etc. etc. is another question.
$900,000 in the better area's of both neighborhoods; I would say no for a 3 family, unless it needs major work or has tenant issues, but yes for a two family, but even then it is very competitive.
Houses in both area's are in great demand to both home owners and investors and there is not enough on the market, so you would do better to work with a buyers agent that specializes in the neighborhood that you prefer; really walk the streets so that you know the area, so that when a house does become available, you do not need to spend time walking the blocks around it to make the jump.
It is a great time to buy.
Yours,
Kathryn Lilly, Broker
Realty on the Greene, LLC
718-858-7600
klilly@Realtyonthegreene.com
Hi I have home but it not listed yet , it in area you looking for . Please feel free to contact me via phone or email. (646)623-6750 Rafael or rrubinov001@gmail.com Thanks