Home Buying in Fort Worth>Question Details

Brian Anders…, Home Buyer in Saint George, UT

Whats best area to buy in if you are looking for well tree-ed larger land blocks near city

Asked by Brian Anderson, Saint George, UT Tue Jan 22, 2013

Answers

8
To the Saint George couple:

You are asking for a lot of features and a lot of house for the money. There will not be many properties which fit into your parmeters at any one given time. So it is vitally important that we know WHEN you are wanting to move. ...Or, I should say, when you are wanting to buy a house.
I have found two properties for sale now that seem to have all the things you are looking for, and they are in very nice neighborhoods. One thing you did not specify was how large of a lot you would require. But the price range is going to limit what you will get. I also found some other properties that I think might work for your family. If I had your email address, I would be happy to send you the information on them, so you could study them at your leisure. Then when you get ready to purchase, we will have to see what is available a that time.
What is bringing you from Utah to Fort Worth? Is there a job location you want to be close to? Or do you work from home? My point here is that there is lots of information that is needed in order to give you some good answers to your basic question. And if you don't want to talk to an Agent, then it's not possible to get that kind of information in your hands. So I suggest you call or email a good experienced Agent, and then someone can get the details to you. If you will send me your email address, I will forward the info to you. I promise not to call if you don't wish to speak to an Agent.

Best of luck to you!

Rick DeVoss

ULTRA Real Estate Services

817-300-6121

RickDeVoss@Realtor.com
====================
Good afternoon Pickmeup
When you say chickens and a large workshop that changes some things. Certain areas will not let you keep chickens, also unless you find a property with a workshop, you and your REALTOR will need to make certain that there is not a building restriction against building a large workshop. Your price range opens a large part of the greater Fort Worth area to you, the chickens and large workshop are going to be somewhat limiting though. I know you don't want to start the process now since you are not yet ready to move. My advice to you is: when you are ready contact a REALTOR at that point and let them help you narrow down the areas and find what is available for your needs at that point. Best of luck to you!

John Straub
817-729-4281
john@dfwfamilyrealty.com
It sounds like East Fort Worth may be a good option from what you are saying. Also, there are some areas further out with land. Tanglewood where I work has a very low inventory right now and would be well over 300k as well as much if West Fort Worth. I am happy to send you some options by email and no pressure. Ryan.Hightower@cbdfw.com Thank you!
Most important issue is to interview you for all the details and requirements you are looking for. Are you qualified for a loan which governs how a Realtor can work with you based on lender specifications.

Contact my office today where I can show you many amazing homes work with your family specifications.

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Credit Repair Advisor
Multimillion Dollar Sales Producer
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com

Follow me on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/lynn911dallas
looking at 4/5 bedroom 3 bath prefer all one level need room for some chickens and large workshop.
Budget up to $300,000.00 hoping for 3000 sq ft plus.
Wife caters so a decent kitchen is number one and future wheelchair access is a consideration but would not deter us from right property.
Both large people so no small houses.
As we don't have a timetable,I am loathe to contact anyone till we are ready to move,just wanna know where to start searching please.
If you want to be in the city proper, there are several options. Westcliff has some nice sized lots, out by Lake Worth and off 1187 are also possibilities. It depends on how much land your are wanting and how far from the city you want to be as well as price range. I'd love to help you find what you are looking for.

Sue Geren
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
817-480-2999
Sue@SueGeren.com
Good Afternoon Pickmeup
There are several areas that this describes. Tanglewood, Overton Park, Overton Woods are just a few. What is the prove point and what is the square footage that you are looking for?

John Straub
Kellet Williams Realty
817-729-4281
john@dfwfamilyrealty.com
I know of several great areas. It depends on your price range of course. I live in East Fort Worth and am 10 to 15 minutes from downtown. You can't beat the trees, land, and rolling hills over here! Feel free to give me a call at 817.689.9365 or shoot me a email at Ryan.Hightower@cbdfw.com. I would be happy to set you up a webpage for several areas that you may like.