Question Details

Joneswil, Other/Just Looking in Charles Village, Bal...

What zip codes are HOT to invest in FL.Would Condos be a sold investment at this time?

Asked by Joneswil, Charles Village, Baltimore, MD Tue Oct 12, 2010

Answers

5
Southwest Florida is a Fantastic place to invest right now! We have it all here - great weather, outdoor recreation - golf, tennis and miles of great beaches from Ft Myers & Sanibel /Captiva Islands to Bonita & Naples. It is one of the easiest airports to fly direct in and out of from a number of major cities and within minutes of the airport you can be sitting by the pool at your community, strolling the beach or hanging out on your lanai feeling the tropical breezes :) We have the best pricing right now in more than 10 years and interest rates at 4% it is too good not to invest! Rental market is very strong in the ft myers area also! Condos can have fees ranging from approx $300-$500 a month some include golf & clubhouse amenities others just maintenance. We have golf condos from low $100's and single family homes in beautiful resort communities from $180's w/lakefront, tile roof etc.. I have been a broker here in Ft myers for over 13 years. Let me know what you are looking to spend & I can give you your best options! 239-839-6577 Dorenda
Charlotte County, FL and North Port, FL have a lot of deals right now. Zip Codes: 33950, 33983, 33980, 33952, 33948, 33954, 33953, 34287, 34286, 34288, 34291, 34293, 34289.

Southwest Florida is flooded with foreclosure (REO) and short sale homes that are ripe for the picking for investors. Investors are seeing this as an opportune time to purchase homes below market value. It is definitely a buyer's market. Investors can pick up a home, condo, mobile home, or townhouse at a low price. Some of these properties need little fixing up other than cosmetic work.

Southwest Florida is in the Gulf Coast Region. The following cities are considered part of Southwest Florida: Bonita Springs, Naples, Cape Coral, Captiva, Desoto County, Estero, Englewood, Fort Myers, Marco, North Port, Port Charlotte, Punta Gorda, Sanibel, Sarasota, and Venice.

Here you will find white sandy beaches, crystal blue warm waters, and light tropical breezes. This is such a beautiful area with many lifestyle choices. You will find it a wonderful place to live. The real estate market offers a variety of homes and condos which are unique to each city. There are properties from magnificent golf course communities...to luxurious estate homes along the beach...to high rises in the sky...to retirement communities.

Home prices are low, interest rates are low and there is no state income tax. Insurance rates are different depending on location. You can compare homeowner insurance rates by going to the following web site: http://www.shopandcomparerates.com/HOCompareRates.htm. Florida also offers a homestead exemption. Details can be found at dor.myflorida.com/dor/property/taxpayers/exemptions.html.

Some lifestyle activities are golfing, fishing, boating, swimming, tennis, shelling, museums, art, shopping, music, sports, dining, parks, bird watching, and nightlife. There really is something for everyone. Because of our tropical Florida weather, there are events year round. If you would like more information about living in Southwest Florida contact me today. I would be happy to help you.

Tammy Hayes, Realtor, Sandals Realty, Punta Gorda, FL - tammyhayesre@gmail.com
I would think that areas that offer something to the vacationers would be a great bet. You will always have someone looking to vacation in Florida. I know the Orlando market is hot right now, our sunny southwest Florida (that is much warmer in the winter) is doing well. It really depends on what you are planning on doing with it. Will you be using it at all, if so what would interest you most in a community? Price point can be another factor on the area you would choose. As Marge said if you are looking at condo's or HOA's you really need to take a good look at the association and how they are doing. If you would like additional information on what Cape Coral/ Fort Myers has to offer, I would be happy to help.

Have a wonderful day,
Nancy

Nancy Doyle
239-209-2237
nancy.doyle1@comcast.net
http://www.nancyd.listingbook.com
Hi Jones. We're busy in Boca Raton, swamped....with buyers from everywhere. Some zip codes: 33432, 33431, 33433, 33434.

Anything and everything in Aventura, Sunny Isles and Miami Beach.

Please contact me if you need more information at 561.716.4060.

Scott Miller, Realty Associates, Boca Raton, FL
I would think most of the more populated areas of Florida would be solid investments now. As to condos, you really have to look at the financial health of thier associations. that goes for homes in HOA's too. If you decide on the ft Myers area, I would be happy to help you.
Marge Bennett
Sellstate Achievers Realty
239-560-4159
Marge@MargeBennett.com
http://www.MargeBennett.com
http://www.SFloridaHomes.com

Marge Works Harder...for YOU!!!